The Well Christian Community Outreach Center exists to warehouse and distribute food items for those in need in keeping with The Well Christian Community Outreach efforts within the city of Livermore and to the Tri-Valley area.
Purpose and Mission
"Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' ...For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matthew 6:31-33
The Well Christian Community Outreach Center was established in September of 2009. God is the One who makes all grace abound toward you and provides sufficiency in all things. All things beneficial for our lives come from God's hands. We are blessed in order to be a blessing. Hunger is an issue we can't ignore; it's everywhere we look.
The heart of this ministry is to provide food and resources to families that find they are struggling in these difficult economic times. The Outreach Center provides meats, canned and dry goods, toiletries, school supplies and infant care items for individuals and families.
If you have an immediate need or would like to donate non-perishable food items, please call the office at 925-479-9199 to begin the process that will allow you to benefit from or be a blessing to The Well's Outreach Center. We are available to serve church members and non-members Wednesday and Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm, Thursday 4:00pm - 6:30pm and Saturday 11:00am - 12:30pm. Pick up by appointment only.
The Outreach Center will be open on Saturday to distribute bags of love from Fresh and Easy Market. This will be on a first come first serve basis between 11:00am to 12:30pm.
"Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God. For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God." 2 Corinthians 9:10-12
Process for Recipients
- Contact the Outreach Center by calling 925-479-9199
- Fill out a Registration Form
- Bring the form to 6908 Sierra Court, Suite B, Dublin, CA, or FAX the form to 925-479-9229
- Bring a photo ID (required)
- Recipients will be allowed to receive food items twice a month.
- Pick up of all goods are by apppointment only.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Thursday 4:00pm - 6:30pm
- Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Canned Meats
- Frozen Meats
- Dry Goods
- School Supplies (only prior to school starting)
- Family of 1-3 members = 1 grocery bag, (separate bags for school supplies & baby items)
- Family of 4-6 members = 2 grocery bags, (separate bags for school supplies & baby items)
- Family of 6-8 members = 3 grocery bags, (separate bags for school supplies & baby items)
Racks and... Racks and... Racks and...
Racks and... Racks and... of food!
School Supplies Private Prayer RoomReception Room